- - Required competences
- Computer science university background
- Experience / basic knowledge in PHP / OOP
- - previous experience in working with one of the following frameworks would be an advantage: Joomla, Drupal, SugarCRM, YII
- Junior level on front
- - previous experience in working with one of the following frameworks would be an advantage: Bootstrap, Backbone,
- Development tools: Eclipse
- Source versioning: SVN / GIT
- Beginner MySQL
We will also appreciate if you have:
- - Good communication skills within the team;
- - Rigorously and continuously proactive in optimizing the development process;
- - Flexibility, sense of analysis and real desire for knowledge and learning.
In order to assess your own technical level and to gain an added value to your IT profile, you can access and select specific IT tests here: http://ittestsonline.com/
End-to-End Web Application Developer
- - What abilities will you need?
* Technical background (software, computers)
* Ability to work for short periods of time on projects which are in progress
* Good knowledge of web technology standards and specifications; following best practices in the field
* Excellent communication skills
* Good knowledge of a CMS (WordPress, Drupal etc.), an e
- - commerce platform and/or a PHP Framework
* Good knowledge of the latest technologies in the field (HTML 5, CSS 3)
* Good knowledge of Drupal – is appreciated
Do you also have these qualities?
* Ability to work in a team
* Fluency in English (written and spoken)
What experience do you need?
* Experience in working with web front
* Experience in working with web back
- - end technologies (PHP, MySQL)
* Experience in working on web development projects with practical significance
What experience would be an advantage?
* OOP and design patterns
* Unit/functional testing
* One or more web template systems